- Eligibility for refund – details on which products are eligible for refund, such as unopened or defective items.
- Time limit for refund – information on how long customers have to request a refund, such as 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Process for requesting a refund – instructions on how to request a refund, including the required steps and information to provide.
- Refund method – details on how the refund will be issued, such as through the original payment method or as store credit.
- Shipping costs – information on who is responsible for shipping costs associated with returns or refunds, such as the customer or the online book store.
- Restocking fees – details on whether there is a fee for processing returns, such as a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price.
- Exceptions – information on any exceptions to the refund policy, such as custom or special orders.
Set your categories menu in Theme Settings -> Header -> Menu -> Mobile menu (categories)
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.